Sunday, December 10, 2006

Update for Sunday, December 10, 2006

Welcome!

As I sat here today, contemplating the list that grows daily, I realized I needed to find another solution for collecting and sharing news and events that I feel are important.

This blog seemed the logical solution and I know you will agree. Post your comments and let me know how I can help you solve your business needs.

Have a great day,

Janet Legere, Online Success Coach
Visit my website at http://www.janetlegere.com

COMING EVENTS

LIVE EVENT: An Intimate Session With Devlyn Steele
Tentatively scheduled for December 27 or 28 at 8PM Eastern

Life Coach and Creator of the Tools to Life program, Devlyn Steele joins me for an hour of discussion on goals and resolutions. End the year right so that you can begin it even better. Details on this workshop will be sent out separately.

CURRENT PROMOTION

Holiday Savings at CLB and CLB Learning

Three separate packages designed to suit any budget. The perfect gift for Christmas!

CLB Holiday Package #1 - The CLB eCourse - You Save $200.00
CLB Holiday Package #2 - The CLB eCourse plus CLB Lifetime Membership - You Save $497.00
CLB Holiday Package #3 - The CLB eCourse plus CLB Lifetime Membership PLUS One Year Membership to CLB Learning - You Save $894.00

Please check details here

Would you like to give a package for Christmas as a gift? Contact me here

No comments: