Sunday, January 28, 2007

Did you join the latest craze?

Are you jumping again?

Did you jump the gun and join yet another program that claims to pay you for doing nothing?

OK, sure there might be a product.
OK, I'll give you there is likely value.
OK, yes ... someone WILL make money.

Chances are ... it just won't be you!

Seriously ... I ask you this ...

Have you EVER made ONE RED CENT yet?

Be honest ... have you?

Because, if you have not yet learned how to make money with these programs, a new program, no matter what the bells and whistles, isn't going to make any difference whatsoever.

You still won't make money.

Mark my words.

Now ... if you are ready to learn to build ANY business online, then we have something to continue to talk about because that is something I can show you.

It's up to you ... you can keep jumping from promise to promise or STOP and do what works.

Learn ... Take Action ... and build.

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged!

Have a great day,

Janet Legere
http://www.janetlegere.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello janet, and all who help you. this is susan paucker, owner of www.HappyfootPromotions.net. I have been reading and learning from your emails for some time now.I also have made the booboo of joining one too many programs thinking it would help me with my prior failures.Over a year a ago I had my domain name stolen, by the North American Internet Company in tennessee, usa. i live in eugene, oregon and am the legal registered owner of that domanin name. needless to say this really hurt me. they hit me just before the xmas rush. i had just purchased new advertising and was getting ready for the holidays when this happend. no domain name. no one could find me. so i had to buy up the other endings of my name and register a new one. the .net ending is new. you may still have me as .com. i also had to swipe my website.i had belonged to a number of free affiliate programs.i featured discounted computers and affilate programs on my site for the last two years. made a little money. like 16.28 and then 2.77. wow huh,,spent far more than i ever made.i own this website and a merchant account through usight.com they suckered me in. thats another story. i am now at a point where iam rebuilding my site with a real product. my children and i restarted my late husbands incense business. now i have a real product to promote. we make incenes sticks under the product name of docs thunderheart powersticks. we also sell bulk incense making supplies and oils.Designer fragrances and Essential Oils. I cant even imagine how busy you are. but sometime id luv to discuss with you or be referred to articles, about a business stragtegy for this new/old business. i dont want to make the same mistakes with it that i did with the affiliate programs i tried to promote. thank you so much for all of your hard work by you and your daughter and everyone else. your articles and programs have helped. iam a member a number of them because of you. like the contact list builder, traffic swarm,click bank,adtracker,instantbuzz, ect. these are all excellent sources of advertising once our site is rebuilt. i will need some help in really utilizing these programs in an effective way for the business.why belong if you dont use them. ok sorry for the long email, just wanted to say hello and thx and keep up the great work, sincerly susan paucker and www.HappyfootPromotions.net 541-689-7948