Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two Movies Every Network Marketer Needs To Watch

Have you ever watched the movie created by Tim Sales called Brilliant Compensation? It's been around a long time - and the reason it's been around a long time is that the information provided is real.

I encourage you to take the time to watch both movies, Brilliant Compensation and What the Wealthy Buy on Pay Day.

Brilliant Compensation - request a Movie Ticket here

What the Wealthy Buy on Pay Day - request a Movie Ticket here

These are two very important resources that will help you understand the importance of building your business and will help you grow a strong downline.

Please post your comments here after you listen!

Thanks and have a great day!

Janet Legere
Business Coach and Mentor
Calgary, Alberta
http://www.janetlegere.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet

I've been trying to reach you since Friday evening. Do you answer your emails? I've got questions about the 9 dollar deal and since you are my sponsor I am hoping to receive some answers.
http://www.9dollarsolution.com/?hub=30463

Janet Legere said...

Hello,

I published your comment as an example to others, hope you don't mind.

It's difficult for me to offer you my help if you don't tell me who you are or give me a way to contact you.

In future, when requesting assistance, please include at least your name and email address.

I'm happy to help any way that I can.

Janet Legere