Friday, July 13, 2007

Does PIF4P still work?

I'm reminded on a constant basis, how important it is to get back to basics once in a while. I haven't been actively using some of my basic resources since January 2007.

Are you wondering why?

There's a very good reason you see and that reason is our Primary business. It was about January that our Primary business began to take over our lives ... in a good way, of course.

(If you want more information about our primary business, simply fill out the form at the top of this page to watch an exciting video that explains everything you need to know)


As it happens, I was reminded the other day that I needed to get back to basics and that meant coming back to PayItForward4Profits.

A very successful resource for me in the past, I was curious if it still had the same power it did 6 months ago ... and guess what I found.

IT IS JUST AS POWERFUL NOW AS EVER ~ if not more so!

Just as I knew it would be ... the system is sound and proven to work.

So, if you are looking for a way to fund your Internet activities and help you build a strong business, then take a new look at PayItForward4Profits.

http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

I'm always available to answer your questions and direct you as best I can. Let me know how I can help you, ok?

Have a great and empowering day!

Regards,

Janet Legere
Calgary, Alberta
403-274-2930

"Empowering the World to Create Change"

4 comments:

CEHMagic said...

Janet gives us proof why fundamentals are so important. It's nice to know you have a reliable passive income source.

Bill Thorn said...

I have found that building my primary business has really taken a lot of my time and effort these past few months.

Bill Thorn

http://www.billthorns.com/recommends/ArticlePlus/

Iris said...

I feel that a lot of list building websites are out their. By the time a reader gets through all the junk mail they are too tired to even bother with a legit business. What is your opinion on that.

Janet Legere said...

Great comments and thanks all for the accolades.

iriszb, I understand where you are coming from, however, I get good results with these lists by using them properly.

With an upgraded membership, I can email the list regularly.

There are right and wrong ways to build a list ... I show a few ways that work.

PayItForward4Profits is much more than a list builder ... it creates some very active prospects for my primary business.

PIF4P is one of the best that I have seen out there in creating a funded system and generating active prospects - it truly does work as advertised providing you use it as advertised and the fact remains,my advertising costs are covered by the residual income earned from the associated programs and resources that are attached to the PIF4P system.

Whew ... that was a mouthful :-)

Keep the posts coming!

Janet Legere