Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Secret of Success by Lou Tice

Everyday, something of importance will cross your desk
Everyday, news of something new will come your way
Everyday, a message will appear that you need to heed

This is one of those messages.

Thank you to my good friend, Sarah, for passing this on. Please enjoy Lou Tice's Secret of Success ...

Winner's Circle Network with Lou Tice - 1/31/08 - "The Secret of Success"

Today we are going over the secret of success, in one word. And, I am going to guarantee it.

For nearly 40 years, I have been studying success. Some of the most successful people in the world have been my students, and I, in turn, have learned a great deal from them. I have also spent a lot of time in the company of some of the world's most respected research psychologists, talking about what makes some people succeed and others collapse - the difference, in short, between the cans and the can-nots, the do's and the do-nots.

And after all these years of study and research, I can tell you one thing with the utmost confidence: the secret of success is attitude. That's it. And it is really not a secret. People who succeed do not have fewer problems than other people. They do not start out with the most brainpower or better parents or more money, either.

As a matter of fact, sometimes they start out working against incredible odds. But they have a way of looking at things, a way of seeing obstacles as possibilities, a way of hanging in there and making the most of every opportunity that almost guarantees success.

They are flexible, optimistic and hardworking. So if you want to sum it up in a word, it is not difficult to do: success is a question of attitude.

Lou Tice
The Pacific Institute

If you can seriously grasp the concept of having the right attitude, then you can accomplish anything in life that you set your mind to.

I certainly know that when my attitude is not in check, things in my life do not go as I wish because my thinking is all wrong and I'm attracting all the things I don't want.

The right attitude will help you attract the things in life you most want.

When you pass a mirror today ... take a good look and ask yourself, "how's my attitude?".

Have a great 'attitude' day,

Janet Legere
List Building Expert

Real life experience ... Viva La Vivix
http://www.janetlegere.com

No comments: